? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Act 1: Humbleness and Modesty.

Few important things in my life...

Today I was called by a neighbour that she had problem connecting wirelessly. I went to the rescue, but to no avail, the problem wasn't settled the way I hoped. I don't really know what went wrong after all.

It's quite a heartbreaking though. People asking our help expecting that we could at least solve the problem, but failure seems to get in the way. Nevermind, I'll try to come up with something in the future. Hopefully...

Huhu, Alanne recommended 한번만 더 by Lee Sung Gi. Song can be downloaded at 4shared.com.

0 comments: