? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 28, 2009

Act 2: Bridging distant hearts.


Connect to the whole world, wirelessly...

Ever since I had internet access in my home, I've been in contact with my friend in Sarawak. We never seen each other since last few years ago. Social networking space, and instant messaging had been somewhat useful in bridging people together.

Seeing each other wellness indeed was a bless. I really looking forward to meet them as soon as possible, but time really constraint. Although we can texting each other, I really wanna hug them...

Alanne attacks, Lovely Kiss!