? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Act 4: Adrenaline RUSH!




A must-have for a typical and studious gamers


I had trouble to update my blog regularly...

Because I practically had no idea of what to share...

So there's been a huge gap within each Acts...

But, when I had something that motivated me to blogging...

I can went as far as multiple posts update in a single day...

I wrote in English just to prove that even a Malay can speak English too...

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that...

Do whatever you best at...

Put your blog in Spanish or Arabic or Mandarin...

I'm a pacifist...

So I rarely fight...

When I do, oh, you don't want to know...

I played games quite a lot especially PSP and NDS...

Right now in dire need of someone who can kills time with me...

Let's play Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accer 3!

Hinata: Hakke, Rokujyuu Yonshou!


1 comments:

ilashah said...

hahahha...dropping down a comment=)