? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Act 5: Curbing the urge to eat needlessly.

I ate a lot and still, my weight won't increase...

Hello everybody! I really hoped everyone is doing fine. To all Muslim readers out there, i wished Happy Fasting and may Allah bless you guys in this Ramadhan.


Alright, straight to the point...

Every time fasting, I always had trouble in controlling my diet. You see, it's not that I eat less but I tend to eat needlessly. I stuffed virtually everything that I bought at Ramadhan Bazaar into my tummy. I tried to control my budget @ spending habits but, all come to no avail. Last few day ago, Mr. Lemon had kindly invite me to a Ramadhan Bazaar at Putrajaya. As you guessed it, I spent RM30 for the food. Partly, because I rarely goes out to bazaar far away, and partly I was in sheer stress.

I eat hell lot when I'm in stress you know.

Fortunately, it's happened every time. So, my money are mostly spent on food to be exact. But, I'm very thankful to Allah, cause I don't gained excessive weight from my terrible diet, Alhamdulillah. Seriously, lots of women envied me for this, and regardless how much I ate, my mama and my auntie will always complaint I'm lacking of meals or some sort, hurm...

Yesterday, Mr. Lemon and Topek organized an Iftar at Lemon's house. Again, thank you for the invitation. And there's Razfira, Aneese, Miss Kerenyeh and Shu altogether. Seemed like a gathering of bloggers eh?

We had: fried rice, baked macaroni, bbq-ed chicken, prawn, fish, fruit punch, fruit salad, coleslaw and fruit jelly. Everything was delicious, and well made.

Of course, I ate till my tummy expands the way it shouldn't be...

3 comments:

Alanne Winhill said...

haha..but still the genie ate more than u did....-lemon via alex's pc.

Raz said...

hahaha alan..i envy u so much

but im not planning to diet or what so ever.. i like to eat!! =D

Alanne Winhill said...

I like to eat too! Kat sarawak dulu ade restoran buffet taw, makan sampai kembung perut!