? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Act 4: Vampire my day.


Almost finished...

Today is first September. Happy Independence Day to my beloved country, Malaysia. For past few days, I've been constantly update my blog in a uniform paced. Hopefully, it stayed the way it is until the end.

So I bought the Twilight novel the other day. It was Saturday I think. I finished the book as of today.

Man, I really liked the vampire concept. A sort of 'vegetarian' vampire. They don't drink human blood, but instead, animal blood. I like the character Alice Cullens. She had the ability of precognition. The pairings were also seemed based on their personal synergy. Alice with Jasper, Rosalie with Emmett, Esme with Charlisle, and not to forget Bella and Edward.

Vampire aren't scary anymore! I thought that having fangs would seems exotic, don't you think?

2 comments:

ubabe said...

memg la vampire dah xmnakutkn sbb edward hensem!!!!!

Alanne Winhill said...

Huwaaa, Beba, ko dah jumpe dah blog aku ea?

Thank you, aku suke org bagi comments kat blog aku.