? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Act 6: Lost & drifting...


Finally the starting of Ruby & Sapphire saga...

Recently, I find it hard to focus. Last semester, I took this parapsychology class. It's some sort of learning psychology-related stuff, and it is bonus if you took degree in communication or counselling.

Well, it was a private lesson, so not much known about it anyways. Besides, who ever interested anyways? During the lesson, we learnt how to interact with peoples, focusing our mind on various things, and the best part is, doing some psychic stuff. The mentor, knows some mind-bursting psychic things like levitating, telekinetic, etc. Of course, I can't do kinesis or sort yet.

Gym Leader Sabrina mentioned once that everybody had psychic power, we just don't realize it yet...

Back to the topic, I haven't get enough rest yesterday. I was occupied watching a few Digimon movies. The animation were quite bad comparing to the anime version. Stories about Diaboromon and Terriermon. It really brings back memories. I watched the movie before about ten years ago. Next year marked the tenth anniversary Pokemon had emerged in my life. Ten years, can you believe it? All of it seems like just yesterday.

Gratefully, I left the day of my schoolhood with rather sweet memories. I managed to know most of the students in my batch, well at least. I gained a pretty good results in major exams. I was in good terms with my teachers and school staffs. I might as well received a considerable popularity albeit becoming over exposing myself. And what more important, the junior students love me, and I can see the warmth when they greet me the last time I went there...

Alanne recommended Graduation by Vitamin C.

Back at that time, psychic pokemon were too powerful. Pokemon teams were almost always lead by Mewtwo, Alakazam, Dragonite, Raichu, Gengar or the Legendary Birds.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bro...
Try ask nintendo to make a better version of pokemon to be played on PS3. Haha =p

Alanne Winhill said...

really wish it would come true though.
But there's this pokemon games in 3D but specially for Nintendo Wii