? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 7, 2009

Act 7: Caught abusing food samples!


Yummy!

Last Saturday, I was tasked monitoring a small stall that sells kuih raya. The owner were the same person, so I deliberately took the job without thinking.

For stall that sell foods, fasting that day was really taxing. Cookies, cakes were all around me. The Indian salesgirl infront of me happily chatting, while slurping ice cream. Next to them, a shoplot that specialize in women lingerie. With posters women wearing bra...

Finally, it's iftar. I ate puteri mandi and badak berendam. It's soo delicious! Of course, my favourite is Mariami A Grade dates. It's so dry and I like it compared to Bam dates.

Okay, then I watched over the stall a little bit more, till 10 pm. Then I noticed something...

It was a container of sample cookies! There was Almond London, Strawberry Cookie, Marble Shortbread, Mazola Cookie, Batang Buruk, etc.. At first, I just took one of the cookies and eat them. Gosh! It was awesome!

While waiting for the shop to close, unintentionally, I store the cookies into my tummy, one right after another...

The next day, the shopkeeper asked me, "Where's the sample?"

"..."

3 comments:

Unknown said...

bestny dpt mkn free. ahaha

Raz said...

haha..kene marah x?

Alanne Winhill said...

Biase la, privilage tu...

A'ah, teruk gk r makcik tu merepek. Biase r, org tue...