? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Act 8: Me and my vest.


All well ends well...
Recently, in almost all anime I watched, there were many characters which potrayed as good looking guy, wearing vest. Man, I was so engrossed in one, characters like Karino Tadashi of Special A, Walter of Hellsing, then this character from Facebook group; Yangsterz.

So a few weeks ago, I searched all nooks and cranny in the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur to buy one. Along the train ride, I can't help myself but imagining how do I look wearing a white shirt, red tie, black slack, black shoe, and most importantly, a vest that complementing this perfection...

It wasn't long before fasting though. With little to no effort, I stumbled upon one by chance. How lucky I am after all! Outside, there were this display of black suit. I noticed the price tag, about two hundred...

Maybe next time.

Anyways, I quickly made my purchase and went straight home. Really couldn't sleep that night, too anxious for tomorrow. Then only I made a resolution, I'm going to wear it on special occassion only. Well, familiarity breeds contempt.

Back to the present. My group is going to do a presentation (Notice that the two sentences was a pun!). Can't decide what to wear, so I opt the previous outfits. It all goes well that day, my face can't shine anymore brighter. Praise after praise, envies and all sort of things.

Then there's this honest comment, "Alanne, you're just like my favourite character from The Coffee Prince!"

I never thought that I will be looking as a waiter of sort...

Anyways, I'm tall, slender, and got the looks after all. Very well suited for Shoujo or romance dramas. Anyone, need a leading actor?

4 comments:

Raz said...

haha...smart la allanne vest ko 2

Alanne Winhill said...

tengkiu ann!

Unknown said...

show ur vest lan!

anis said...

alan,pnjam vest ko..hik3